The new name of my Blog :)

Recently I changed my blog's name,

now it is "Goldilocks Julie July", instead of "Once upon a time: Little Genious".
I don't know yet the reason, but somehow something inside of me
told me that now it was the time to name it differently....
However, I do feel flattered because I was the one who used first the
name of "Once upon a time".... I mean before the ABC tv serie under this
name.... because this phrase has existed long time ago.....
I feel like I am living a new stage in my life now, something has changed
inside of me, or is still changing.... but I know I am not the same girl,
who one day posted "Once upon a time"..... Now this "Goldilocks Julie
July" is always looking forward to life.
I feel soooo happy :) !!! Thank You GOD!!!






Comentarios

Entradas populares