So far no posts this year... 2020

Well, this year has gone so fast, I haven't realized I haven't been able to post anything on my Blog.... So today is the day 😀
On December 2019, I had a chance to get to Germany, and visit my longtime friend, Maria Esther.  In fact we have so much time to have met her, like 42 years, I think 😛
She was such a good friend with me, she and her husband went to the airport to pick me up, and it was trip of more or less 3 hours.  
She even booked a hotel, so we could go to Belgium together.  Oh my God, Brujas is amazing !!! It looks like a fairy tale.  
I loved her dog, Estrella, it is a belgium shepard, so lovely and cute. I realize I miss having a dog.
I also went to Prague, which is a very chilly city, but the houses and history places are so awesome !!! What I liked the most in this city was that everything was so inexpensive, I could buy stuff without paying excesive amounts of money.
I came back to work on January 2nd, I was still tired, but happy to be at home again.
Well these are some of the pictures I took in my trip to Europe 2019. Thank you Lord for letting me visit these amazing places.💓💕💗💝  
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares