My trip to the windy city Chicago    

This year 2022, I had the opportunity to visit the one and only, the windy city “Chicago”.  Over the years, I have heard so much about this city, in fact I know some Guatemalan people who live in Chicago.

Since Volaris gave me back some credits to get a flight ticket, I had to decide which city to fly. I thought of many destinies like  Cancun, Mexico, Orlando “my favorite place in the whole world”, New York, however, I took a risk and went to a new place which I haven’t been before.

So I flew to Chicago, using my credits with Volaris, and then I stayed with a friend who is so special to me, a little person who I love so much.  It is strange what happened with her, and me; but since we met for the first time we got along very well, I like her so much.  Sometimes I think and feel that we were very close in other life, because I feel so well with her, and I care so much for her.

In my mind, I think If I should have had a kid, I would have liked her to be my child.  I don’t know, but if I get a chance in other life, with all my heart I wish so much that it would be her.

Well, on the other hand, I had so much fun in Chicago.  I visited the touristic places, which are the must in Chicago. I went to some museums, to shopping malls, to Navy Pier, to Sky Deck, to Mexican restaurants, which are my favorite ones.

Furthemore, the neighborhood where my friend lives is so close to the downtown, and the location is great, so close to Target, Walmart, Little Caesar’s, Dominos, the movies, etc.  I was so happy to share a whole week with my friend and her child.  These two persons are my favorite in the whole world. I love them to the moon and back.  I spent the best vacation ever !!! 

Thank you God from the bottom of my heart 💓💓🙏🙏🙌🙌






Comentarios

Entradas populares