Today I discover that there is no greater feeling that to feel passion for something, that kind of passion which makes you do crazy things.... like being late to work jijijiji with wet hair (no time to dry it), today I came like 8:10 am, I know it is not that late, but it is for me who is used to be at work like half an hour before it is late!  Now it is this zumba dancing  which makes me feel alive, which makes me wanna be dancing all the time… I am able to do it just once a week, but for me is so special and charming, all I wanna do today is to express gratitude to my GOD because He has given me the opportunity to enjoy 4-5 songs dancing today :)  
There is no end, there is no beginning, there is only the passion of Life!!! and I totally feel this way right now!!! 

Comentarios

Pati... ha dicho que…
Zumba fitness! good for you! :)

Entradas populares