Dreaming with my friends :)

Yesterday I had a nice dream! I dreamed with my friends, I remember we were going to have lunch together, there were like 5 - 6 girls, but I could only remember to Patty and Ceci.

We had already decided where we were going to have lunch, but I was so eager to go to a store where there were big sales that I could not be quiet and I told my friends. I remember that I was so happy looking at those sales, most of them were blouses and sweaters, in really nice colors, like the ones I like :) jeje
So I convinced my friends, and we all agree to go there and instead had lunch at Tapas y Cañas. It was like Sears Majadas, but that Sears was like the one of USA, where it is everything.
We were going to entry, and suddenly an employee of Sears showed up and she asked us if we had already registered for this event, and the one who entered first it was me, I had no problem at all. But then Patty tried to get in but she dropped something and when she found it she got in. Then it was Cecy's turn, she tried to get in, but her code had a problem, and she tried several times until she could get in...
Then I woke up and I could not remember who else was there....
Strange dream.... me? shopping? ja ja ja my favorite hobby!!!


Comentarios

Pati... ha dicho que…
hehehe... is also my favorite hobby! ;)
July ha dicho que…
me too!!! plus yoga of course ;)

Entradas populares