When dreams do come true !!!

 There is such a feeling which I cannot tell…. Even words cannot describe how I feel…. There is a sense like I have my head in the clouds.   Today it was my appointment to be sworn as a certified translator, it was kind of weird, because it was my first time in the court. Luckily for me, the judge allowed me to take one person with me, so my sister Isa was there next to me.

My appointment was scheduled for 9:30 but it began almost half an hour early.  The judge was pretty nice and kind, he allowed us to take pictures, so they would remind me of this important day in my life.

Lastly but not least, many memories come to my mind, I recall the day I began this journey, it was February 2017, so long ago…. Almost 5 years ago…. In the beginning I thought this was an easy profession, and


it’d be like a piece of cake for me…. But no, it turned out to be quite all the opposite, I had to study hard to fulfil this goal and dream.

With all of my heart, I give thanks to Almighty God who has always always given me wisdom and strength to go on and has not left me alone all the way. I also want to acknowledge that my mother Virgin Mary has been there all the way next to me. Thank you so much virgencita linda.

Furthermore, I dedicate this achievement to my mother and father, they were the ones who visualize me speaking and writing in English.  Thank you to you both, mommy and daddy, I hope you are proud of me in heaven.  Love you to infinity and beyond.  Your daughter:  Julys

Comentarios

Entradas populares