Yankee Stadium


Eventhough Yankee Stadium will be demolished soon, I am sure that memories will last forever. Yes, I was one day at this memorial stadium! Some years ago I had the opportunity to visit Yankee Stadium, to be more precise I was there on December 2004 with my best friend, Paty. I just read on the news that the Yankee Stadium would be torn down, because they built a new stadium next to the old one. The last game played on this stadium was last Sunday, September 21st; and the first game played was on 1923; there were so amazing famous players who played at this stadium, like: Babe Ruth, Paul DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, and so many others who made Yankee's history.

The Yankees are moving into a $1.6 billion ballpark, yes I know too much money! But the old one which was great too, it cost only $2.5 million. A big difference, isn't it? I wonder how they were able to get so much money... I guess there is plenty of money in the world, but in a few pockets.

Comentarios

Entradas populares