Del amor al odio sólo hay un paso.....

These days I have realized that "Love and Hate are only a step away". I have seen people love so much each other, and then someday unexpectedly they will hate each other. Sometimes because love is over, sometimes because they feel disappointed, so I guess everyone should enjoy the moment without thinking what's going to happen, the secret of happiness is to love without expectations. Thank's God I haven't loved this way 'til now, so I don't have to hate anyone yet :)

Comentarios

H. ha dicho que…
Yeah, maybe you're right but I don't believe the secret of happiness because if I fall in love I don't wanna miss him and then I have a huge attachment to him. It's the lust for happiness and everybody have it, I think.

So, it's better that I don't have any lover. hahaha..
XD

Entradas populares