Trying to find my way back to STUDY!!!


I guess this day would come, but I did not know it would show up so soon....

I really like what I am going to study "Certificate of Regulatory Affairs on Medical Devices".

This topic looks so interesting for me, because I know nothing on Medical Devices, and I know that someday this certificate might help me get a job, perhaps in Guatemala, or USA, or Canada, I don't know....

All I know is that I needed to challenge myself, I know I was a good student, but suddenly I stopped studying, and all MBAs or master degrees looked so far away because I did not like them at all. So here I am trying to find my way back to study again, and if I can make it, next year I will be showing you my "Certificate of Regulatory Affairs", which is the field I have been working for the last 9 years.

Thank you so much GOD for letting me make my dreams come true!!!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares