New Years Resolutions




New Year's Day. now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual :)
This year is just beginning and I am wondering what my new years resolutions would be...Everyone has different resolutions, Some people are planning to lose weight and begin eating healthier,Some other are planning to study at College or a MBA.... etc. etc. I don't know yet what I will do during this year, all I know is that to start the best way possible, I just need to leave my destiny in God's hands, I trust He will do all the rest.


A fact: Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. which means, you have met your New Year's resolution ja ja ja.

Comentarios

H. ha dicho que…
My new year´s resolution is to meet someone who can understand me and hold my hand and keeps going in this life.
I really hope so! =)

Entradas populares