My best friend at Pharmacy school


Today July 5th, is the birthday of Cristina Baldizon, who was my best friend at Pharmacy school. We met during the first year of college, and since the first moment, I had a feeling that we would be friends, and I was not wrong. We got closer on second year, because our 1st year friends did not make it, they had to repeat it, so we started a friendship which with time got stronger. I remember I used to see her everyday and tell her all about me, during those 5 years (even those secrets which I haven't told anybody). Although now we don't see each other so often as I would like to, I realize she has become a good pharmacist, a good mother, and a good daughter. So Cristy, I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May God bless you,your friend,July

Comentarios

Entradas populares