NO ROAD IS TOO LONG WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD COMPANY

 NO ROAD IS TOO LONG WHEN YOU HAVE GOOD COMPANY




Last Sunday I spent one of my my happiest days in life !  As far as I can remember I had never ridden a motorcycle since I was a child.  

Marlyn and I are such great friends 😊 !  When I met her 10 years ago, I never imagined that in 5 weeks we would get so close to each other, even now she is so nice to me that she sends me encouraging and positive messages everyday.

In fact, I think the holy spirit has made its part, because otherwise I guess this feeling, this love would make no sense at all. She is a good girl, she just married too  young, and had a child then. But it feels so good to share time with her. I never thought I would have such a special friend like a daughter to me, and the best of all she makes me feel so good.

Eco Restaurante San Luis is the name of the place we went to. It is in Aldea El Hato, there were such breathtaking views, from there I could see God's wonderful creation, everything was green, and the weather was perfect.  I lied on an "hamaca", it made me remember the good old days at Sumpango.

Thank you God for Marlyn, Thank you so much for that unexplained love she has showed me. Thank you so much because she has come to me, when I needed her most.

I guess that's what I am missing, I need to express myself more, I need to be not afraid, and show my feelings to people.

This is a big step for me.... come on July, I guess you can do better.

Julys

Comentarios

Entradas populares