What is a dream?

What is a dream?

Today I had such a nice dream, that I am wondering what are dreams made of. Are dreams the ones we have while sleeping?  or are dreams the ones we try to achieve during our lifes?


Well, I am not certain about this, I guess both or them are dreams, and all of them are unconcious wishes of our What is a dream?

Today I had such a nice dream, that I am wondering what are dreams made of.

Are dreams the ones we have while sleeping?  or are dreams the ones we try to achieve during our lifes?

Well, I am not certain about this, I guess both or them are dreams, and all of them are unconcious wishes of our mind as well.

Yesterday I dreamed I mind as well.

Yesterday I dreamed I was traveling, I had gone to Europe.   Specifically I was in Barcelona, and I contacted Diana to tell her I was there, so she told me we must get together and plan a dinner or lunch.  And then, when she told Silvia, she told me I should go to LMSA, and spend a day with the girls at Regulatory Affairs Department.

But I was thinking that I was on vacation, so I told them, I just drop by to say "hello" but Silvia told me, that I should go one day and tell LMCA that day was not vacation because I went to work with them.  So I told her, you are right, I will do that, so wait for me at LMSA, soon I will be there.

Strange, ha?  I cannot remember anything else, I just can remember Silvia and Diana, and me trying to reach them.

Well, I love this kind of dreams, and I hope soon I will have another dream like this  ☺!!!!

Love you JESUS with all of my heart !!!



JULYS

Comentarios

Entradas populares