Visiting Albuquerque Dec. 2017


Planning ahead is good when you are going to travel, so that you can manage your budget in advance.  

My sister Isa and I planned to visit Maria Luisita, our older sister, in the place she is living right now, which is Albuquerque.  As a matter of fact, I was so busy in my job that I had no time to look for things to do in this city, so I just left it up to Maria Luisa and Keith what we would do there.

Albuquerque is not such a touristic city as Miami, or New York, but opposite to what I had expected, this city is amazing, it has wide streets, huge mountains, and there is no traffic at all !  I loved the time I spent with my sister Aju and her family.   Keith was a gentleman, and so it was her son Michael.

I climbed one mountain, and the view over there was breathtaking.




Definitely if I could I would take my suitcase and visit Maria Luisa at least once a year.

Specially I liked the air planes museum.  So many aircrafts like I've never seen in my life.

I had such a great time in Albuquerque, these memories will remain with me all of my life.

Thank you Jesus and Virgin Mary for giving me this great opportunity to be there.

JULYS

Comentarios

Entradas populares