JULYS MAGIC MOMENTS BOX

Capturing the magic just takes to pay attention to the present moment and record it in your mind  so that it stays forever where it should be kept:  your heart !  Today I must recall those magical moments I lived with the two persons  I loved the most, of course they are:  my mother and my father.  Mommy and daddy wherever you are please be sure I miss you like crazy, there is no a single day which I don't think of you. 
Now I am sure fairy tales do come true and we had lived one full fairy tale together, and I guess our fairy tale will continue through time, because I can feel you inside my heart, something keeps telling me you two are here with me, perhaps I can 't see you, but there you are always present in my life. 
The magical moments we lived together brought me moments of Joy.  Here some of those magical moments:  dinners, walking around, shopping, swimming, birthdays, graduation, etc. 
I promise from now on I will save those magical moments in my "Magic Moments Box", I will create one just today, and with pictures or wordings I will write something to remind me what those special moments meant to me at that time.

 

JULYS Magic moments box.

Comentarios

Entradas populares