Legal Translator in the making !!!


For some time, I’ve been thinking about becoming a legal translator, but somehow until now I’ve been struggling with time to enroll in a specialized school.  This year I took the first step, and I registered  to Loyola International School.  So far I’ve gotten the first semester, I got a 93 grade, I am so happy that one of my long time dreams is on its way ❤😊
Actually the feeling of pursuing my dreams, is great and amazing !  it’s like reaching out for the stars 💗.  My heart is filled with gratitude to God for this big opportunity, please my Lord let me continue studying and becoming one of the best legal translators in Guatemala and why not? in the world.
I’ve been out of classes for such a long time, that I’ve forgotten what it was to be in a class room paying attention to your teacher, being nervous and excited about the tests.  Definitely  I’m loving all these feelings. 

To God may be the glory forever !


Comentarios

Entradas populares