MY DREAMS, MY GOALS, MY LIFE !

My Dreams, My Goals, My Life !
 
This new year has started in an unexpected way for me, so much to think about my future and what I want to do..... I am really happy for an event which happened last year... I was able to get back J's affection for me... I guess London helped me so much... I guess I needed to fly away in order to be me again.
 
I found myself, with my feelings, my fears, my dreams.... and I have to admit I realize I need to be brave in order to pursue my dreams, which are only mine, because they are the dreams God has set on my mind in this life.  I really don't know how to reach them, I really don't see a way to do them.... but I know God will make a way even when I don't see any....
 
Today something strange happened my friend Dali told me that to take difficult decisions is quite hard but remember that God is always next to me, He's not moving anywhere.  And that God is in control of everything.  For me it was amazing to see that she did not know how I was feeling, I never told her, I think she's such a great person with a special gift.  Thank You Jesus for putting her next to me.
 
This year it is going to be a pilgrimage to holy land and Fatima with SL, oh my God, my dream for this year would be to go to this pilgrimage.  They are celebrating 100 years of the apparitions at this holy place.  I don't know if I'll be able to go but I am dreaming about it.
 

The best of luck to you all for this  new year !!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares