Strange dreams at London Streets

Yesterday I had such a nice dream.  Lately I have been dreaming so much, and so nice dreams indeed, and the whole night I spend such a peace, that I guess this is not from this world.  It is like being hypnotized, I do not feel anything, it is like if somebody takes me into deep sleep, like going to heaven or to places I have never been, or I will be in the future.
 
Sometimes I feel like if I am kind of nuts, because of all those dreams.... what I do not like is that sometimes I see ugly people, people who want to hurt me.... and I am afraid really afraid of them, so what I do is to get away, to run away.
 
For instance, yesterday I remember a group of people, like a gang, was by my side.  They wanted to hurt me, that was their purpose.  I just walked by and ran away as fast as I could, so I could get to the subway station which was near but to reach my destination I had to pass through them.
 
Well, but the location of my dream was amazing, it was like London streets and buildings, the place where I am going to be in October, if God let me to have this great journey, which I cannot wait to be there.
 
And the day before I remember I dreamed with mommy's lirios, but in two different flowers.... a lot of them in orange, bright orange, very beautiful.
 
I am so happy and so excited with this great opportunity, for me it is my dream come true, please help me God to stay on the path of your will, not mine, your will is what I want to do.
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares