An angel in a van



An angel in a van

Several years ago, I remember I was in a hurry…. I was young and eager to enjoy life, but there was a little disadvantage:  I did not have a car, and I was going out from the movies late at night.   I decided I would take a chance to watch the movie “Don’t cry for me Argentina” and then go back home by bus.

When I got out from the movies, I had no problem with the first bus I took, I got off at 63 station, and I started praying that a 63 bus showed up.    Unluckily for me, there were no more buses at that time of the night, I stood up there all alone by myself, praying and praying.  Suddenly a woman comes to me and tells me that I am in danger because at night there are thieves who operate at that station.   She told me to go to the other street.  So I started walking down to San Juan Street, and suddenly when I was there, a white van stopped just in front of me, and a nice man told me to get into the van, because it was late and it was dangerous for a young girl to be there. 

I do not know why, but I did what he told me, and got into the van.  I went all the way back, and I was kind of nervous, and I prayed that he would take me close to my home.  He asked me where I lived, however, I did not tell him, I just told him to take me to Boulevard Liberacion and then I would walk home.    But he insisted on telling him where I lived, so I told him.  He was so nice that he left me on the rear of Lomas de Pamplona, and he advised me not to do this again, because there are bad people in the world and it is dangerous.

For years I have been thoughtless of this event in my life.  But since my parents death, I realize this was not just a nice man.    This was “an angel in a van”.   Thank you angel, whomever you are, I do not know your name, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking care of me at that time, when I was young, naughty and daring.

Love you angels of God !!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares