Wheel of life

In a twist of fate, I realize that life can change in just seconds...
for my brothers and I, last year, was really a traumatic experience,
with the lost of my two parents, it was really hard for me to find my way....
 
I am wondering about God's ways, because they are really mysterious...
one never know how they will turn on,
my life has given a 180 degree change, and now it's everything upside down,
I guess is for better, I am now seeing my father's family,
my other brothers and sisters, and we all get to have a good time together.
Isn't that a miracle?  I guess only God could do it !!!
 
I wish their mother would be fine, I wish their mother would be with them for a long time,
but that's something only You my God knows.....
 
Here some pics of yesterday, lunch time with Miguelito, Rodrigo, and Juan Fermin !
 

 
 
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares