New Year, New Resolutions !!! HAPPY 2015 everyone :)


Wishing everyone around the world, a HAPPY and GREAT 2015 !!!
May God be with you all in every moment of our /your lifes.

This year I am beginning it with a little of nostalgia, because I miss mom,
I cannot take out of my mind, that Jan 5th, in which she passed away,
and now is sharing heaven with you my Jesus !!!

Oh how much I miss her, and daddy too !!! The most wonderful persons
in the whole world, passed away last year :(

All these days I have been having such strange dreams....
yesterday my dream was:

Soñé que estaba en algún lugar.... no recuerdo bien donde,
tal vez eran vacaciones o estaba en otro país, no sé bien,
solo recuerdo que una voz (no distinguí si era de hombre o mujer)
me decía:   Vamos hazlo, tú puedes hacerlo.
Así como a la par mía estaba un camello, me subí, en la silla de montar,
al principio sentada, pero luego me paré en la silla y alguien
me dio una mano de un lado para que pudiera pararme cómodamente,
y con la otra semana, yo vine y sostuve mi pierna en el aire así estirándola
totalmente, y yo me decía "me salió " yeeeeiiiiii
y la vos que me sostenía con el brazo y la mano me decía:
viste?  lo que un día aprendiste, ahí está.... no lo puedes borrar,
aunque creas que lo olvidaste, siempre podrás hacerlo.
 
Jajaja, I am completely nuts!!! But trusting you my Holy GOD !!!
To whom nothing is impossible, love you forever and ever,
 
Julys

Comentarios

Pati... ha dicho que…
¡Feliz año 2015 para ti también! :)

Entradas populares