Another strange dream....

Another strange dream!!!
 
Yesterday I remember I slept soundly, as a matter of fact, it's been a while since I did not spend a quite night like this.....
 
I cannot remember all I dream with, but I am able to remember that I was with some friends and family in a basement, it was dark and no ventilation, we had difficulty to breath.  I was looking for my car, and when I found it, my first though was I have to open the windows, so I can let the wind approach to me......
 
so I did it, and I switched on the ignition of my car, and I started to look for a way out of this basement..... I drove around it, and finally I was able to find and see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
Strange, isn't it ?  I think this is like a message for me from beyond, maybe the air or wind means the holy spirit, and the light means the hope I have to have.....
 
I don't know.... but this is the first thing that comes to my mind.
 
Happy birthday JULYS !!! from mommy and daddy in heaven, much LOVE to you !!!
 
Love you JESUS, with all that I am.

Comentarios

Entradas populares