Where angels walk....


Where angels walk…
what will you tell me book ?  I wonder….. 
I am willing to read this book, I think it has a message for me from heaven :)
well, it is just that I realize that angels have had part into my life,
they always have…. I still can remember that day, when my angel
helped me get back from the movies, when I did not have a car….
How my angel told me about the danger if I stayed there,
he even told me who has the thief….
oh my God !!
Then I moved to the gas station, and suddenly a white car showed up,
and a nice man told me, that I could trust in him, he would not make any
harm to me…. So I did not have any other option at that time,
no cell phone, not a taxi, so I took the chance, there was something
about that man, something which made me trust in him,
he was really nice to me, he even spoke to me, and told me that
being so late, was not safe for a girl like me,
he begged me to say where I lived, and he drove me home,
he left me at the gate neighborhood.
I was really grateful to that man, he did not ask for any money,
he was really kind to me.
Oh, now after so many years, I realize this was an angel, 
a real angel from heaven !!! :)
Oh Jesus, Oh Virgen Mary, thank you so much, because you
have never left me alone, and you gave me the best angel ever !!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares