God's hand lead my life.....

Sometimes I get so astonished as what I have experienced in the last days...
yesterday, for example, I had planned to atttend a course.... but in the afternoon, I started having strange sensations, somewhere inside of me there was a voice saying me: go to Basilica Santo Domingo.
So I grabbed my purse and at 5:00 pm I drove there.
 
To my great surprise, yesterday was the 1st anniversary of death of Fray Ignacio de la Fuente, which coincides with a year ago, when my mother was hospitalized in Centro Medico,
and Padre Carlos visited to pray for her, but God's will was that Padre Carlos Castellanos was the one who gave him the holy oils so Fray Ignacio' soul could rest in peace.
 
It was weird for all of us, even for Padre Carlos, who was amazed how God leads our lifes, it is not our will, it is his will !!!
 
Thank you GOD, Thank you JESUS, Thank you Virgen Mary, for showing me the way, and know for certainty that the holy spirit is guiding me and my life, and I will let him do as he wants and wishes with me.
 
Truly yours,
 
Julys

Comentarios

Entradas populares