My Guardian Angels taking care of me while sleeping....

Yesterday night, on Saint Joaquin and Saint Anna Feast, I fell into a deep sleep, I remember I got up even on the same side I was sleeping, which means I did not move all night.
But I noticed something strange happened ...  I got up and I tried to move to the other side I was sleeping, then I found a pillow at my back and neck.... I usually do this, but not yesterday, I was so tired I wouldn't do it...
So I guess it was an angel who visited me yesterday... it was my new "guardian angel", I guess it was you, mommy and daddy who moved the pillow so I could get a deeper sleep.... only you could know that I need to feel warm my back to get a better sleep.
How couldn't I be thankful if God has been so merciful letting me feel your presence, mommy and daddy ?
Thank you GOD!!! Thank you JESUS and Virgen Mary for being here with me now that my parents are gone....
Julys

Comentarios

Entradas populares