My dream with Virgin Mary

Yesterday I had such a strange dream...
I dreamed with one of my best friends, I was visiting her
at her new house, she moved just a few days ago.
I remember she was showing me the house, she was telling
me:   this is the living room, and I said wow it is really large!
but then she told me, well actually it has another living room,
suddenly I looked at a wall, and there it was .... !!!
Yes, I saw a beautiful image of Virgen Mary on the wall,
it was like Virgen of Lourdes.....
Today I was really desesperate to tell about this dream to my
friend, when I told her all about it and the image of Virgin Mary,
she told me that in my dream what I dreamed was true,
because actually there is an image of Virgin Mary in her new house,
and she told me that it is not possible to know about it from outside
the house, just inside it.
So, I was really surprised because I have never been in her house yet...
who told me about it? maybe an angel? or maybe it was you my holy Mother?

Comentarios

Entradas populares