Hai rubato il mio cuore di Firenze


For those of you who don't speak Italian, it says "You stole my heart Florence"!
Well, life is full of surprises, and this year it turned out that I was invited to attend the
Annual Regulatory Affairs Meeting (ARAM) at Firenze, at the beginning I got excited, very excited, but just then I realized it was not so easy, because I had to give a speech on a difficult
topic to all the European attendees + asians.

Actually the invitation was not for me, it was for the mexican pharmacist, but something strange happened... she quit!  She got a good opportunity in another pharmaceutical company, so somebody had to give the presentation, and this is the reason I was invited :)

For me, it was a gift from heaven!!! I needed so much to go away.... I needed to see different things, I needed a vacation :)   and Firenze is the best place to be, I love Arno River, I love Ponte Vecchio, I love Galleria di Uffizi, Duomo, Santa Croce, and Santa Maria di Novella, etc, etc. So many beautiful places I had the opportunity to be, that from the bottom of my heart, Thank You, Thank You so much Jesus !!!

I feel like I want to go back je je, but all I got now are memories, and pictures, so here I share with you my friends this pic I took at Arno River and Ponte Vecchio.



Comentarios

Pati... ha dicho que…
¡Que bien que volviste a Florencia! que ciudad tan bella :)
July ha dicho que…
miss you.... but I remembered the last time we were together in this beautiful place :)
Pati... ha dicho que…
¡Si! primero Dios regresaremos y acompañadas de mi chiquitina para poder pasear nuevamente en Firenze :)

Entradas populares