He was really an angel !!!


Today some memories came to my mind...
I remember that during my first trip to Paris, France,
I found an angel during my trip.
I realize he was a special man, this is the reason I call him
"an angel"!  I remember we were lost with my friends,
we wanted to use the Paris subway, but we could not
understand the map.  So I got close to a man, he was
like 60 years old, and I asked him if he could explain to me
how I could make it to the Versalles Gardens.
He was so sweet and patient, he started explaining to me,
and my friends how to use the metro system in Paris.
He made it so clear, that now I am able to use all
metro maps really easy.
Thank You God for putting this angel in my way, in that time,
I could not see it ... but now after some years I can see it
with my heart eyes.

Comentarios

Pati... ha dicho que…
Si, ya recuerdo al Sr. (ángel) que paciente y amable... y lo mejor de todo que hablaba inglés, ya que en Francia por lo general no te ponen atención al escucharte hablar en English.
Bendiciones para él, ayudó a un grupo de turistas...casi nadie se toma el tiempo para explicar.
Ahhh... ¡Paris! que bonito recuerdo :)
Pati... ha dicho que…
Por cierto, que yo tomé esa foto jejeje
July ha dicho que…
con razón no apareces en la foto... ya decía yo je je
como pasa el tiempo, pero nosotras seguimos igualitas :)

Entradas populares