Divine Mercy !!!

Oh Jesus, thank You so much for Your Mercy, which is greater than our sins, so that believing this in our hearts we can call upon You with trust!!!


Yesterday I had such a big and great experience. I am still excited :) even today I can not concentrate on what I am doing je je. People talk to me and it is like I am in another place, my body is here, but my mind in somewhere else.


Yesterday for the first time I had the opportunity to attend the Divine Mercy Prayer with a really huge group of people. I was at Parque de la Industria with Centro Misionero Católico and the experience of praying this holy devotion is unique. I remember I closed my eyes and when everybody said "Eternal Father I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonment for our sins and those of the whole world", tears brought out of my eyes..... there were not tears of sadness, those tears were because my heart wanted to say something, and that it meant a lot to my heart being there.


I really thank God for this big, huge opportunity, God knows I always wanted to be there, it was a desire I had on my mind since many years ago, but because I had nobody to go with.... I just gave up on my intention to be there. But this years God managed it in another way, and it was Lourdes, one of my friends, who He inspired with his holy spirit to invite me to go and be there.


All I can say is "I had an extraordinary manifestation, it was unusual because I was not thinking in this, I think it was a divine intervention"... and I know I have to share this with a Priest to ask for advice....


Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

Comentarios

Entradas populares