Happy Thanksgiving for everyone!!!

Well, today Thursday November 24th is the official day to celebrate "Thanksgiving". Remember everybody it is a time to spend with the loving company of family, friends, and loved ones. Enjoying a delicious dinner, yumi, yumi. In USA the dinner is usually a turkey and pumpkin pie.

For me luckily, I really feel blessed to have the occasion to share this Thanksgiving dinner with my best friends..... we are going to Tapas & Cañas, can't wait to be there :) Thank you Patty for organizing it.

In addition, I am so thankful for all the good things I have been blessed with, so far this year it has been extraordinary!!!!,


so for everybody I wish you: "Happy Thanksgiving"!!!

Love, much Love to everyone!!!

Comentarios

Pati... ha dicho que…
Happy thanksgiving! and I hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration ;)
and your gifts!

...Snoopy rocks! hehehe
July ha dicho que…
Thanks a lot my friend! Of course I enjoyed dinner, and specially enjoyed the good company of you all my friends :)

Entradas populares