Your Powerful Hand is always taking care of us!!!



Definitely: Your powerful Hand is always taking care of us!!!

Some days ago, as usual I was getting ready to go to work. I am always the last person to leave home, because my work is closer than my brothers.

So everybody had already left, only Mom was there, finishing to dress up.

On that day, I got into my car, pulled my car aside, and went to my house' front gate to close it....

When I pulled the front gate, suddenly it unlocked on one side, but the other was still in its place,
I started yelling "mom", "mom"!!! it is amazing how when we are in trouble, the person who one always call is the
person we love the most... then mom showed up and I told her what was happening, she told me:
try to pull it and put it in place.... I really tried with a lot of strength.... and the gate just broke....
and it was so heavy that I could not lift it, not a single inch..... and the worst thing was that my foot was crushed by the door....
I tried to pull it back but the gate was so heavy that it stayed there, it did not move.....

Thanks God and his mercy, that day I decided to wear my black boots, that those shoes saved my foot from being crushed....

Thank You Jesus!!! You always send angels to take care of all of us..... sometimes we are too busy and do not pay attention
to them, but they are really with us.

Julys



Comentarios

Entradas populares