November is such a beautiful month!!!


I wonder why I like so much November, I know there are plenty of reasons, which I would like to share with you:

1) Because the weather changes and it gets a little bit colder, which I like a lot;

2) Because I am a step away of my vacations, yes!!!! :)

3) Because I am usually planning a trip during December

4) Because it is my bday and everybody calls me on that day

5) so many celebrations for my bday: with my friends at work; with my family; with my friends, friends, etc.

6) I receive presents, and I love to receive presents, even when now thanks God I have so many stuff like I never imagined I could have

7) The year is getting to an end, and it makes me feel like I did it!!!

So this year, I am living something really special, I am living a very good moment, I feel better than when I was younger, I really mean it! I can do things I could not do when I was younger, so I guess I am getting older with elegance and the good thing is that I am smarter and my faith is stronger! So I guess after all, I am a happier woman because deep inside I know that a better July is just coming out.

Beautiful Jesus I love You with all my heart, Julita linda

Comentarios

ceci-za ha dicho que…
Que bonito!
¿Has notado que las tardes de Noviembre pintan el cielo de colores espectaculares?
July ha dicho que…
Hola Ceci,
gracias por tu comentario :)
tienes razòn el cielo por las noches se mira espectacular! y por las mañanas tambièn, hoy el cielo estaba re lindo!!! lo viste?
un abrazo,

Entradas populares