The month of May is named for and dedicated to Virgen Mary!




MY FAVORITE PRAYERS TO VIRGIN MARY, THE MOTHER OF GOD!!!




BLESSED BE YOUR PURITY
Blessed be your purity,
May it be blessed forever,
For no less than God takes delight,
In such exalted beauty.
To you, heavenly Princess,
Holy Virgin Mary,
I offer on this day
My whole heart, life and soul.
Look upon me with compassion,Do not leave me, my Mother.




THE MEMORARE
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

CONSECRATION TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN
My Queen and my Mother, I give myself entirely to you and in proof of my affection, I give you my eyes, my ears, my tongue, my heart, my whole being without reserve. Since I am your own, keep me and guard me as your property and possession. Amen.

MARY, MOTHER OF GRACE
Mary, Mother of grace, Mother of mercy, shield me from the enemy and receive me at the hour of my death. Amen.

Comentarios

Entradas populares