My First Love.....


It is usual for every girl to fall in love for the first time with her father. I remember that when I was a kid, I used to feel so safe and happy when I was with my Dad. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the time when I used to sit on my father's lap, I guess this moment will always be in my mind. And when I feel afraid or there is a situation which I don't know how to handle, I wish I could be "daddy's little girl" again. Even now I don't understand why he left us when I was just 9 years old, since that moment my family's life changed, I changed, my heart became untrusty to any person trying to get close to me so that I would not get hurt again... This was the first time I knew the meaning of the word "disappointment".


Although now I try to be a good daughter always giving him whatever he needs: medicine, doctors, food, etc. I know deep inside that I will never understand why some people act like that, and involuntarily hurt whom they love the most... The good thing is that throughout time I have realized God never let me alone, he gave me the best mother I could have, the bestest sister!, and great brothers, and He gave me the opportunity to reach all my goals, and most of my dreams have come true so far!!!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares