Miracles do happen everyday!

Sometimes we are so reluctant to notice that God is present in our lifes, that it is hard to listen to that internal voice who speaks through us, or advises us, I guess we should learn to trust that internal voice and recognize God's power in our lifes. On Monday a little "miracle" happened in my life. As usual, after work I was on my way to the gym, suddenly a little voice told me that I should go to Namaste Yoga Center instead. As there was too much traffic, and it was getting late, I said "ok, let's go to Namaste instead". I did my yoga class. And when I was changing to go home, I realized that I forgot my tennis, which meant that if I would have gone, I couldn't have done any exercise without tennis at the gym!!!
So thank You so much God for your presence in my life.

Comentarios

H. ha dicho que…
Doesn't it your intuition??
Because I don't believe in God. jejeje.. =)

Un saludo Julita!!

Entradas populares