Good Bye "2008"



The year "2008" is just a few days to go away forever....

All I can think is in those people I will never see again, this year God took with him three people I knew very well: Mike, Mynor, and Mina, may you all be in God's presence and heaven!


I have so many things to give thanks to God, specially for my friends: Paty, Ceci, Cristy, and Hyun, who have always been with me throughout this year. I also give thanks for the trip I made on October, I had such a great host like the Clemmer family, they took care of me, and showed me around Georgia, without any expectations! Furthermore, I had so much fun at Miami with my friend, Vivi, she was very nice with me too.

Thanks Jesus for my job, for my good health, for my family, for the dreams which I hope some day will be true.

So many memories..... I will never forget. These are some of them :) Enjoy!!!!

Comentarios

nbalike ha dicho que…
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
ceci-za ha dicho que…
Lo bonito de muchos de los recuerdos es que sigues compartiendo con las personas que estuvieron en ellos, y sigues viviendo lo que en poco tiempo serán mas lindos recuerdos.

Gracias por tu amistad

Entradas populares