My wonderful years at Farmacia - USAC!!!!

Going back on time, to be more precise 17 years ago, I decided to study to be a Pharmacist. At that time, I did not know if I could be able to make it. But thank's God my dream has come true, and I have become a Pharmacist. Sometimes I remember the good old times at those buildings, T10, T11 and T12, and I also have good memories of the labs. At the beginning I thought these labs would be bored; however they turned out to be just the opposite of what I thought! And if I could go back to the past, I definitely would go back to "Análisis Inorgánico lab"... and that puddle (charco) where somebody stood for a moment while speaking with me, without even noticing it :-)... I hope he stills remember this day, because I do! He's the one who once said: "I pray that her heart is always close to mine".... I realize his words were just "dust in the wind".....

I promise I will try to go to Farmacia - USAC and take some photos of the labs, gardens, and buildings where my story and I guess many more stories took place....

Comentarios

Entradas populares